Inspired by a bonfire at the beach coming to an end and all of a sudden the aroma of sap burning from driftwood in the fire captivating us. We spent the rest of the night trying to describe this aroma, capture it, and replicate it. This is our attempt
Top notes: Bergamot, cabreuva wood
Heart notes: Patchouli, rosewood
Base notes: Texas Cedarwood, Amber, Narcissus
- Handmade item
- Materials: soy wax, cotton wick, amber glass
- Ships from Salem, OR
- 100% soy wax that is grown in the USA
- Burn time: Our 4oz candle has 20-25 hr burn time and our 9oz candle has a 50-55 hr burn time
- Domestically sourced cotton wicks
- 100% phthalate free fragrance and essential oils
- Apothecary amber glass, perfect for repurposing
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- On the first burn, allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the jar. Doing this will help burn the candle more evenly and prevent "tunneling." Please remember to always trim the wick to a 1/4 of inch between each burn.
- Discontinue use once there is only 1/2" inch of wax left